Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, these things happen. Every successful transaction with RinggitPlus Advance will be followed by a confirmation email from RinggitPlus. If you did not get that email, simply place your order again or drop us an email at [email protected]
As a FinTech company, we adopt tech automation to reduce the time spent by our CFPs on data collection and analysis. This allows us to offer our consultation at a very affordable fee compared to the rest of the market. Based on the benchmark against 27 certified financial planners in Kuala Lumpur listed on Smartfinance.my ranging from RM 500 – RM 10,000 in fees, RinggitPlus Advance is up to 83% cheaper.
Finally, we conduct our consultation entirely online and thus optimising our operational efficiency and reducing the cost of travelling and logistics.
Yes, we are compliant to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) requirements and hence will ensure the information and documents provided by our clients are kept private and confidential.
Moreover, we use appropriate technical, organisational, and cybersecurity measures to protect stored personal data against manipulation, partial or total loss, and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually upgraded as technology advances.
Our CFPs are licensed and regulated by the Securities Commission (SC). They’re required to fulfil guidelines and standards issued by the SC and the fiduciary duty to act in your best interest.
Therefore, their goal is to improve your financial standing by offering objective and independent advice and recommendation.
While we receive a small referral incentive from a few issuers, this does not impact the CFP’s assessment, evaluation, and recommendation. The recommendations are given based on your financial needs and goals. You have the right to choose the products you’re comfortable with.
Feel free to ask our CFPs to disclose the companies we’re partnered with before making your decision.
A Certified Financial Planner can help you in 4 key areas of your personal financial planning:
- Check your current financial position and the areas that can be improved
- Identify, understand, and analyse your financial challenges, goals, gaps, and opportunities
- Build a financial game plan to help you achieve your financial goals systematically and effectively
- Propose strategies to execute your financial plan tailored to your current situation
Generally, everyone needs financial planning services to get a review of their financial standing, identify areas of improvement and undertake actions to reduce costly financial losses.
- From our experience, the most common scenarios that prompt our clients to consult our CFPs are:
- I got married recently and we need help managing our finances as a couple
- I am earning a decent salary and now I have some spare money to look for investment opportunities to further grow my money
- My parents are getting older and we need help managing our finances
- I started investing and would like to have professional help in making good decisions that’ll help with my future finances
- I want to plan for my retirement and ensure that I’m on the right track
Our clients' results speak for itself
Our proposed budgeting plans help secure RM2,000+* extra monthly savings
Our tailored investment strategies help gain an average of RM4,000+* additional annual returns
Our insurance plan recommendations for our clients help save them an average of RM300+* monthly
Our recommended debt repayment plans help our clients settle 100%* of their debts
Not sure which plan is right for you?
Get in touch with us! We’ll be available to chat on weekdays (10am – 7pm).
Feel free to ask any questions about the plans and we’ll reply within 1 working day.